We offer excursion Tavolara from Capo Coda Cavallo customizable for the time chosen, the size of the boat and a preferred route.
The routes that we recommend include a guided tour of the Marine Protected Area of Tavolara and Molara.
The rates are always also included fuel and skipper.
Read on Facebook reviews of customers who have already been with us!
EXCURSION TAVOLARE, CAPO CODA CAVALLO – ROUTES:
Excursion Tavolara – Route 1: Duration 3 hours
- Departure from the beach of Capo Coda Cavallo.Stop for snorkelling in the swimming pools of Molara
- Cala Spanish
- Stop at Tavolara Beach
- Visit of the Wreck
- Swimming break in Cala Girgolu return to the beach of Capo Coda Cavallo
Excursion Tavolara – Route 2: Duration 4 hours
- Departure from the beach of Capo Coda Cavallo
- Stop at Tavolara Beach;Swimming break Isola Piana
- Stopping for a swim at the beach and the doctor of the two sisters beaches, return to the beach of Capo Coda Cavallo
(Part of the article taken from www.sardegnaturismo.it)
Check on the sea with vertical walls as a limestone and granite mountains over 500 meters high. In the island’s ecosystem it has been preserved intact by virtue of hard landings that over the centuries have preserved from human intervention. The eastern sector, a military zone, is inaccessible. Otherwise in the low panhandle, called Spalmatore Earth, there are beaches, a marina, two typical restaurants and some home. Together with the neighboring islands Molara and Molarotto, they live on 150 specimens of wild sheep, today is a marine park. Its granite edges are crossed by caves and niches. On the sandy strip spreader Terra grow sea lilies while the rock is covered with juniper bushes, helichrysum, rosemary and mastic. But the island of Tavolara, there are also beautiful specimens of flora like the Erodium coricum, a variety of geranium and the Asperula deficiens, very rare, which has found an ideal habitat.